- Historic Riviera Theater
- Three Rivers Carnegie Center for the Arts
- Corey Lake Orchards - Brandy tasting Room, In-season fruits and veggies - pick your own or already picked!
- Liquid Therapy Canoe and Kayak Rentals
- Disc Golf at Meyer Broadway Park
- Underground Railroad Site Driving Tour
- Paw Paw Wine and Harvest Festival
- Three Rivers Water Festival
- Mendon Riverfest
- Hummingbird Festival
- Colon Magic Festival
Entertainment & Nightlife
- Check out the Three Rivers Chamber of Commerce
- Check out the Southwestern Michigan Tourist Council
- Kalamazoo is only a 20 minute drive.....
- Nappanee is nearby; it is the largest Amish settlements in the United States.
- Shipshewana is listed as "The Heart of Northern Indiana Amish Country"
- Golfing is big in Michigan! There are 12 golf courses in the area. To check availability and reserve tee time, check out Golflink.com
Marinas & Rentals
Tobogganing, Ice Skating, etc
Excellent Ice Fishing
- Available - just ask!